The AtomX has a sleek, user-friendly interface with a flat digital display touch screen showing the exact numerical voltage, a central power button, two voltage preset buttons and two buttons that allow for the increase or decrease of voltage during procedures.
The AtomX comes in Silver and also features illuminated multi-coloured LED detailing that changes to indicate voltage range and preset memory voltage. The base contains neodymium magnets allowing it to be mounted to metal workstations or mounts.
Features of the AtomX Power Supply include:
- Compatible with coil and rotary machines
- Magnets for a strong hold
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 voltage presets
- Non-volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Made in the USA
Full refunds and exhanges can be made if the item is faulty. No refunds or exchanges can be made if the item is opened. Items shipped back is at the customer's expense.