We are the official distributor in Perth that stocks Perma Blend pigment. Developed by Lulu Siciliano and Perma Blend Pigments exclusively for cosmetic tattoo and optimised for use with machines. The colours in this palette have been specifically curated to reduce guesswork and allow artists to pick the perfect tone for their client, every time.
Vegan-friendly and cruelty free.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands, World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Perma Blend is a leader in the premium permanent cosmetic market that offers:
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. Pigments heal true to colour
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Can be mixed with other Perma Blend pigments or used on its own
- 50 years of industry experience
- The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, isopropyl alcohol, aqua, rosin, and DMDM hydantoin. Pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free.
Illume is a Golden Yellow, Opaque colour with a warm undertone.
Part of the neautiliser collection
Intensely pigmented golden-yellow, opaque colour with a warm undertone.
Available in 15ml
Suggested use: This rich, opaque golden-yellow shade is specifically formulated to neutralize deep purplish hues. Can be used to lighten lip and areola colours. If your client’s lips are purple or blue-toned, mix illume with Neutralizer.
After neutralizing the blue/purplish tones in the first pass, it is recommended to use warm red or coral tones like Colorizer, Malina or Lulu’s Rosé. Illume can be used on eyebrows to neutralize cool tones with purple hues. Can be added to brow colour to warm up the tone.
Full refunds and exhanges can be made if the item is faulty. No refunds or exchanges can be made if the item is opened. Items shipped back is at the customer's expense.